This is good news for the Airbnb community! In addition to having generated an economic impact of nearly one billion euros in the region last year, Airbnb also guarantees a better experience in the PACA region.
According to a study by the firm TCI Research (travelSat index) the impact of Airbnb on the quality of experience of the guests in Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur is well above the average of the guests.
The results of this study are as follows:
- Guests on Airbnb are the best ambassadors of the PACA region. Travel via Airbnb generates an above average recommendation for destination Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur. This is particularly interesting since they are particularly active on social networks. This helps to encourage international guests to come to France, creating positive spin-offs for all tourism stakeholders in the PACA region.
- Guests on Airbnb are also more satisfied than the average with regard to feeling of safety, which is one of the most contributing criteria for the quality of the overall experience of a destination.
- Guests on Airbnb are more active and engage in more activities during their stay, particularly oriented towards culture, “discovery” and evening activities. This has a positive influence on the exploration of the destination during the different moments of the day.
- Guests on Airbnb are far more satisfied with their accommodation in terms of overall quality, human welcoming and perceived value for money.
- Guests on Airbnb are more satisfied than average on some facets of their experience in the area, especially catering, cultural shows, nightlife, ease of parking or communication with the local population.
To read the full report, click here: